Small wooden block (the ones pictured have 1.5 in by 1.5 in bases and are 1.5 in to 2 in tall)
Small wooden dowel cut into 1 in pieces
Various paint colors
Brown or black permanent marker
1. Drill about a 2/3 in deep hole in the top of your wooden block.
2. Push your wooden dowel into the hole.
3. Sand down any rough edges on the wood.
4. Paint block desired apple color. Do as many coats as are necessary for an even color.
5. When dry use a pencil to trace out a shape to look like a cut apple and then paint that section.
6. When dry use the permanent marker to draw on seeds.