Boys tennis vs. Decatur

Senior+Andrew+Nguyen+attempts+to+keep+the+ball+in+play+during+his+double+with+sophomore+Thang+Ching.+Nguyen+and+Ching+ends+up+playing+three+sets+against+Decatur+in+his+doubles.+
Back to Article
Back to Article

Boys tennis vs. Decatur

Senior Andrew Nguyen attempts to keep the ball in play during his double with sophomore Thang Ching. Nguyen and Ching ends up playing three sets against Decatur in his doubles.

Kelsey Jones

Kelsey Jones

Kelsey Jones

• Sophomore Micah Fishel gets ready to serve the ball during his tennis match on Aug. 19. Fishel was the only one to when his match. The final score against Decatur was 1-4.

Kelsey Jones

• Sophomore Thang Ching returns the ball his opponent playing in doubles. Ching plays with Senior Andrew Nguyen in his doubles. Ching and Nguyen lost their double going into three sets.

Kelsey Jones

• Senior Johnny Lain returns the ball to his opponent during his single. Lain lost his match 1-6 and 2-6.

Kelsey Jones

• Sophomore Micah Fishel watches the ball come in to hit it to his opponent. Fishel started his first set 0-3 Decatur and came back to win the sets 6-4 and 6-4.

Kelsey Jones

• Senior Brendan Tyner runs up to hit the tennis ball during his singles match. Tyner ended up losing 1-6 and 3-6.

Kelsey Jones

• Senior Andrew Nguyen attempts to keep the ball in play during his double with sophomore Thang Ching. Nguyen and Ching ends up playing three sets against Decatur in his doubles.

Kelsey Jones