Love on the screen

Three rom coms that are perfect for Valentine’s Day
Love on the screen
How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
“How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days”

At number one, I give you “How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days.” Starring Kate Hudson and Matthew McConaughey, this sweet, funny romantic comedy will leave you with a big smile on your face.

Andie Anderson (Hudson) works for a magazine and comes up with a story idea on how to lose a guy in 10 days.

She writes it for her friend, where she does an experiment of getting a guy, but doing all the things you shouldn’t do, to try and get him to run away, all in 10 days.

Ben Berry (McConaughey) is very confident in his romantic life, and a very flirtatious guy.

He makes a bet that he can get a girl to fall in love with him in 10 days. But, when the two of them meet, both of their missions completely backfire.

The way this will make you laugh, cry, frustrated, smile in awe and give you a whole roller coaster of emotions is what is best about it.

10 Things I Hate About You
“10 Things I Hate About You”

Next up, at number two, is “10 Things I Hate About You.” Starring Julia Stiles and Heath Ledger, this romantic yet hilarious film will leave you wondering what’s going to happen next, and ultimately leave you wanting to watch it again.

Kat Stratford (Stiles) is a beautiful teenage girl who is widely known around her school to be mean and not attract many men. However, her younger sister Bianca does.

But their dad has a rule of Bianca not being able to date until her sister does, so she has a guy set up her sister with someone who is crazy enough to go out with her.

That guy would be Patrick Verona (Ledger). He is known as a bad boy and everyone is scared of him. He gets paid to go out with her, only for him to realize that he may actually care about this girl.

This movie will give you a million things to think about at once and always leave you wanting more.

The acting is hilarious, and the romance between the two of them almost seems real. It and is definitely worth the watch.

To All the Boys Ive Loved Before
“To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before”

Lastly, at number three, is “To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before.” Starring Lana
Condor and Noah Centineo, this rom-com gives you a couple unexpected twists and surprises, and will make you kick your feet at the ending.

Lara Jean Covey (Condor) is a quiet girl. She reads her books, has some cute fashion, and mainly has only one close friend.

Peter Kavinsky (Centineo) is the popular boy dating Lara Jean’s ex-best friend.

Lara Jean had written five love letters over the years to all the boys she had ever loved but never mailed them.

When she wakes to find that all her letters had been mailed, one of the letters being to Peter, the chaos begins.

This movie gives you the true feel of what high school is like and how easily things can be manipulated and miscommunicated.

It also shows you how it’s okay to step out of your comfort zone because you may find that it is something you like. It gives you that feeling of teenage love, and it’s perfect for Valentine’s Day!