2015 Student-View Scholarships offer students college cash

Kali Ingels, Reporter

Students are now able to apply for an application with no fees, no essays or lengthy jam- packed paperwork for the 2015 Student-View Scholarships. This is an opportunity for all high school seniors, and will be open to all students who have obtained academic achievement or are in financial need for their post secondary education.

Student Insights is the sponsor of this annual scholarships. Student Insights is a market research firm that assists colleges as well as universities improve their communication skills with high school students in order to develop a better understanding of college for the students, and develop a better understanding of the students for the colleges.

The 2015 Students-View Scholarship program is offering $11,000  worth of scholarships to high school seniors who plan to attend a four-year college, community or junior college or career school.  For this program, there is not a minimum SAT nor ACT score requirements, there is no minimum GPA requirement, very minimal paperwork, no written essays and no application fees. The program includes one $4,000  scholarship, two $1,000  scholarships and $10,500  scholarships.

Students can log on to www.student-view.com and complete an approximate 15 to 20 minute application survey about colleges within their area. The scholarships will then be awarded via random drawing of all of the completed applications. The scholarship winners will be announced this upcoming May. The deadline for the 2015 Student-View Scholarships will be on April 22. More information on this scholarship can be found either on their website on in the guidance office.