SHS RDM reaches new heights

Sophomore+Mariah+Murillo+jousts+with+sophomore+Natalie+Davis+in+the+bounce+jousting+arena.+
Back to Article
Back to Article

SHS RDM reaches new heights

Sophomore Mariah Murillo jousts with sophomore Natalie Davis in the bounce jousting arena.

Jordin Baker

Jordin Baker

Jordin Baker

• RDM director and senior Alyssa Hightower teaches the Riley Dance Marathon line dance to a group of students at RDM on Friday, April 19. They were able to raise a total of $66,717.27 for the kids at Riley Hospital.

Jordin Baker

• RDM director and senior Lauren Stucky shares her experience with Riley.

Jordin Baker

• Senior Keily Conchas is one of the first to learn the RDM line dance.

Jordin Baker

• RDM director and senior Anna Kendrick helps her little sister, Avery, share her Riley story. Avery was born with a genetic disease, cystic fibrosis.

Jordin Baker

• Senior Lucas Willoughby glues his paper hand onto the banner, which explains why he participates in RDM.

Jordin Baker

• Sophomore Mariah Murillo jousts with sophomore Natalie Davis in the bounce jousting arena.

Jordin Baker

• Senior Jacob Smith and junior Carson Meadors hit the ball while playing nine square. Nine square is like the game four square but with nine people and it's played in the air with pvc pipes instead of on the ground.

Jordin Baker

• A PMHS student gets pushed into the trash can in the middle of the Tasmanian Kickboxing game. The game centers on avoiding touching the trash can.

Jordin Baker

• A child catches a ball. Her and two other little girls tossed around the world ball while someone told their riley story.

Jordin Baker